The new wholesale website is like driving around in a modern car with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity rather than riding a skateboard. Here are some new features you and all of our wholesale customers will appreciate:
- Full real-time account information including:
- Account Balances: Know all of your specific account info whenever and wherever you want.
- Invoices: See all of your orders and invoices easily online.
- Complete transaction information: View all your past orders, payments and invoice. Once you are logged in, all account information including orders placed over the phone, fax, rep, carrier pigeon, or online, will be available on the website. Even if you still prefer an "old school" phone call to your sales representative, your orders, account balance, transaction history, and shipping information will all be conveniently located in one place online.
- A complete view: Full integration to Premier’s systems allows for full account information such as preferential discounts and terms, ongoing product specials and multiple ship-to locations to seamlessly travel through our processing department directly to shipping.
- Statement printing: Want to get a hard copy? No problem, print full up-to-date statements with a single button.
- Multiple ways to order online, including:
- Full featured traditional browsing
- Speedy ordering by category with information on stock status. Know at a glance what is available, not available, or ready to ship soon.
"- Granular" focused ordering at the item level with comprehensive product descriptions, dimensions, and quality product photographs with zoom capability. Need more product info? Dive down deep with a click of a cursor and find everything you need.
- "Quick Buy"button by Item # and/or name: A form for speedy entry, perfect for those who know what they want and want to place that order fast.
- "Re Order" button to quickly place your order based on previous ordering patterns. Quickly add items to your cart from a list of what you ordered in the past.
- Real-time inventory information: Clear up-to-date information of which items are in-stock or out-of-stock. This is the big one -- know what we know whenever YOU want. For certain out-of-stock items, availability dates are shown at item level to indicate when the product will be back in stock.
- Dealer Support that includes a quick and comprehensive list of product instructions and HD videos. Many products include video clips to show field operation of product. Nothing describes our kites, spinners, and flags better than showing what they do best -- MOVE in the wind! You will also find printable PDF instructions for active and discontinued items.
- Real-time automatic shipping status for all orders.
If you are an existing Premier Kites & Designs customer with a valid Customer ID, visit our Existing Customer form to request access Once you are approved, you will be able to log in and place orders online.
If you are a new customer to Premier Kites & Designs without a Customer ID, please fill out a Wholesale Catalog Request form or e-mail us at email@example.com directly if you are confused. Be sure to provide us with all the information requested. If you register online we will call you directly to approve your account. A customer number will be issued to your first purchase order. Once you are set up as a customer, you will receive access to our wholesale website.
You sure can! Log in to the website and you will be taken to the "My Account" area, where you can see your orders, order statuses, and tracking numbers.
Please visit our retail website at www.premierkites.com to view our products and find out where to find a local or online dealer.
Of course! You have a designated sales representative assigned to help you and you can definitely call them for assistance. Our sales staff also has up-to-date information on promotions, new products and has access to your account information and orders.
When you log in to your account, your salesperson and his/her contact information will be indicated at the top of your account page. You may contact them at any time for help.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback.
Yes, you can place an order for items that are out of stock. Remember, you will only be charged for the products as they ship.
Premier offers expedited and ground shipping options, however the website currently only takes Ground service via FedEx Ground, UPS or USPS. If you need to ship your order faster than ground, please call your Premier sales representative directly.
Once your credit application is approved, we offer net-10 or net-30 terms to customers, depending on their order volume and payment history.
: Yes! You can place your order using the credit card on file or you can enter a new one while placing your order. You can only use one credit card per order.
Yes, you can! Simply select your item(s) and enter in a PO number at checkout.
As in the past, we charge for shipping after the package is weighed in our warehouse. Once you place your order online, it will be sent to our warehouse for processing. You will receive two charges, one charge for the item(s) shipped and another charge for shipping.
As you might or might not know, Premier ships products from both our Maryland and Ohio warehouses. If you order items from both warehouses, your order will split into two orders, one for each location. The second order confirmation e-mail shows the items shipping from the second warehouse location and the first order will now only have the items shipping from the first warehouse. Rest assured, you will not receive double the number of items. You can verify this by logging in to your "My Account" section and viewing at your two new orders.
It's easy to reset your password. Click here
to reset your password. An e-mail will be sent to you with password reset instructions.